Friday, May 31, 2002

We did indeed go to Homebase and got some trellis which I will try to put in tomorrow. Should be easy, but I seem to be technically useless in the garden. Also did the week's shopping at Sainsburys so should be able to relax on Sunday.

This morning has been annoyingly busy. Also have a visit from Graham our sales rep for printing. It might well be his last as he reckons the management are trying to get rid of him. It will be a shame to see him go as we do get on quite well, and he never pressures us into buying stuff we don't need. Good luck to him anyway.

Hit a major wall of gloom at lunchtime. Was out looking for a birthday present for my Mum - she mentioned wanting some old Ealing comedies or the like on DVD. Wasn't sure if any are available when I went out, and having looked at about a zillion discs in assorted shops am now convinced of it. I couldn't even be bothered to buy anything for myself by the end of it. Just ended up feeling numb and fed up. The fact that the sun is shining while I'm stuck in here and the forecast for mon/tues when I'm off is drab doesn't help either. Really need to shake myself up, but nothing seems to be doing the trick today.

No comments: