Wednesday, April 17, 2002

Meeting not as tedious and predictable as feared, and I seem to have ended up with the job of collating our points/ideas/questions into something we can put to a higher level. Not sure if any of our input will resolve anything or change what happens in the long run, but we've got to try.

So now it is nearly time to go home. Should finish catching up on the tv we didn't watch last week tonight. Well, actually we've already caught up on those tapes and now just have to watch the stuff we recorded while catching up. If that makes sense. So Monday's Billy Connolly and last nights Holby. Completely forgot about Holby last week, which is a bit of a blow, but I'm sure we'll work it out.

In a typical move, now I've finally got round to buying those Miles Hunt cds claiming to have stuff from a forthcoming album because the album still hadn't forthcome what do I find in the shops today? Yup, a new CD from the man himself. Not the one these proclaim though. It does have some of the tracks I've just bought, and also some from his previous album but also some new stuff so I expect I'll get it sooner or later.

Time to get out of here for the day.

No comments: