Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Oh Goat. Another grey, wet, grotty in general miserable day out there today. Which in many ways suits me fine as I'm feeling kind of miserable myself this morning. Partly through my own copy of the confirmation letter meaning my head is wandering off to dental thoughts whenever I give it a chance. I'm just so sacred by either option and don't know what to think any more.

And then I was dreaming on varied subjects last night (including Joan driving off to pick people up from the airport and clearing a house presumably belonging to a deceased relative of some kind) and throughout the different scenarios I was crying in the dreams. Which naturally didn't allow me to wake up in the best of spirits.

So being in here listening on other people moaning on about there current problems coupled with the lack of time to make lunch meaning I'm going to have to go out in the rain later isn't helping lift the mood either. Definitely one of those days where I wish I could go home and just go back to bed to switch off from the world for a few hours until I feel more like facing it. All of which means I don't much feel like cutting down the tablets any further at the moment after all. Of course I may well feel completely different about things tomorrow, which is half the trouble with the whole issue. Give me stability! And perhaps some bottled enthusiasm I can take a sip from on days like this when I seem to be lacking in the real thing.

On a slightly more positive note, we are at least expecting some information on what service changes are coming up to be confirmed today. Well, the second round tenders are due back which will hopefully have brought the prices down to something we can actually afford. So with any luck I might just get some final timetables to play with and put together after lunch. A nice, detailed job I can get stuck into without my brain having the chance to lose focus and start thinking about teeth again.

No comments: