Tuesday, August 06, 2002

Oh Gawd, still nearly two hours before I can leave here and nothing left to sustain me but a Cadbury's Boost. Which I really want to eat but will then be left with nothing. OK, so technically I could leave at half past three, but I've finally got myself back up into positive hours after the time I had to take off and would like to keep it that way. Definitely a typical Tuesday. And still not got ourselves sorted to go back to Body Balance (and when we do the rest of the class will just be streets ahead).

I am also debating over a phone call I ought to make. The person Joan sees for aromatherapy has given me a recommendation of someone else to call. I did see her a couple of times last year for reflexology and also a full aromatherapy back massage - both of which were lovely - but we came to the conclusion that Joan and I shouldn't really be seeing the same person. I do want to get back into that area of "treatment" as it really helped me relax and I think I am in a better frame of mind to appreciate it now - back then I was more analysing how it was making me feel than just feeling it.

The debate is over the fact that the number she has given me is for a chap. I'm just not sure whether I want to submit myself to the ministrations of another bloke or not. Well, it won't hurt to call him tonight I guess, and he might just put me on to someone else anyway.

And now the corporate style police want a chunk of the newsletter changing. Great, time to track down a willing volunteer to write that for me I think.

No comments: