Sunday, May 19, 2002

They didn't win!

Nor did Helen & Sheila when they went again last night, but I'm getting ahead of myself there. The BBQ won, so basically all we did was shop and eat yesterday. I know the weather wasn't up to much else, but I'm sure we could have fitted something else in. Oh well.

Today I have taken Joan to Ipswich to catch a coach. The Argos annual conference has been extended to all members of management and supervisors this year spread over two weeks, and they have thrown in transport, hotels etc. So, she is currently on her way to Haydock Park where the event will be tomorrow. Not sure when they are due back tomorrow night, no doubt quite late. She is off tuesday but I will just have to yawn! I am just going to take it easy for the rest of today - play some games, watch a film, that sort of thing. Dull, but good for the brain!

No comments: