Monday, May 20, 2002

Several hours later and I'm not really feeling any happier. On top of that I now feel a bit shaky and panicy too. Wish I could just go home, but plenty of other people seem to have done that already and there are only 3 of us left in the office. Popping up to the Park & Ride sites this morning was nice but frustrating as it just made me realise all the more that I'd rather be out in the sun. Plus my arm is killing me from where I landed on it yesterday. Moan, grizzle etc.

I think I will have to divert myself now by attempting to find some desk under all the heaps that have accumulated since I last located it. So long as I don't just find something that should have been done weeks ago.

Tomorrow I am out of the office all day on a Work/Life Balance course. Have been told it is very interesting, and I am looking forward to it. I just hope I can put some of the ideas into practice without negative effects on income! I also hope I can stay awake during it. Joan is not leaving Haydock Park until 1745 tonight so not likely to be back in Ipswich to pick up this side of midnight. Might need to take some matchsticks.

Finished watching Hitch Hikers yesterday. Enjoyed it thoroughly as it has been a long time. A real pity they never made a second series. Hopefully the film will still go ahead and also be decent despite the death of Douglas Adams. I will possibly make a start on all the extra material on disc 2 tonight, or possible wait for the weekend. What an exciting life I lead!

No comments: