Tuesday, June 11, 2002

Did something very unusual on the way home from work last night. So unusual I can't recall the last time it happened. I turned off some music because I wasn't enjoying it and couldn't be bothered to stick it out in the hope it would get better. The album in question was Trouble Over Bridgewater by Half Man, Half Biscuit. I've heard some of their stuff before and thought it OK, so when I saw it at the library I thought I'd give it a whirl. Kind of wish I hadn't now. Just tedious dirges with none of the humour I'd noticed before. So I stopped it. As I said, a most rare occurrence.

This morning I have started listening to Revolting People - a Radio 4 comedy series the brother recored. Co-written by Andy Hamilton who is seriously funny in everything else I've heard of his. Set in America at the time of the Boston Tea Party and quite amusing so far. 6 episodes so that should last me until the end of the week.

Now to find some work to do.

No comments: