Saturday, August 30, 2003

Woohoo, one week from now and we will be on our way. I am so looking forward to this holiday it is just not real. Must get up in the loft for the suitcases later today. And of course Helen and Bhupen and Alexander are back today from their Canadian/American trip so I expect we will be seeing them later for loads of catching up.

Yesterday went OK at work - I managed more of what Sonic wanted and unlike most of the rest of the team don't seem to have had an argument with him over anything yet, then a good meal out at the White Horse to round the day off. Tasty as ever. Good to see Grandma again too. Hopefully they are having a safe trip to take her home again as I write. One thing for sure, they probably won't meet too many caravans on the road (there are over 4,000 at the Showground it would seem).

Today I have done another mercy run with keys to Argos! Jacqui from Ipswich (ex Newmarket) is covering today but dippy Marion had managed to not leave her a key for the office. Luckily that was one of Joan's we've not passed on to someone else while she has been off so I was able to save the day again. Then had to disappoint the incoming staff who seeing me expected Joan to be back at work. So as I was out I got us a decadent McBreakfast and now we are off shopping befre visitations start.

No comments: