Friday, May 03, 2002

Another day of escaping the rain. Not that we've had any yet today, but I'm sure it is only a matter of time.

I managed to restrain myself last night when it came to starting the Shelters, made myself wait for as long as it took to return Skies to the shelf and pick up the new one. Which I think was pretty good going by anyone's standards! Certainly seems to be living up to expectations so far anyway. And now we are nearly at the weekend where hopefully I will be able to dedicate some serious time to sitting around with my nose in the book.

OK, so I have to do a spot of patio laying if at all possible, but that's not nearly as important.

Then again, it is 10% off day at Homebase and I have a £7 voucher as well, so I'd better get the sand/cement mix to lay them on tonight on the way home rather than waiting for tomorrow. Its not that I don't want to get the thing doen, more that I can't see it being the end of the process. I just wish we could enjoy the damn garden occasionally rather than working in it.

Been fairly quiet at work today, which is nice. And thus I should be able to sneak off fairly early. I think I deserve that.

No comments: