Thursday, March 07, 2002

What a waste of a day that was. And worse, the train from Ispwich to London had not been given it's seat reservations so I had to find my own and on the way back from Bedford to London we sat outside King's Cross for nearly an hour as someone on the train ahead of us had died. So I didn't get back to Ipswich until 5pm after leaving at 0730 for a 1½ hour meeting!

Still, it did give me time to finish all current magazines and I'm now on to the first Harry Potter book. Enjoyed the film loads and am now enjoying picking up on the bits they left out.

Very nearly didn't make it in to work today. Got about half way here when I came over all peculiar - light headed and nauseous etc. Did actually turn the car around but after sitting for a minute at the side of the road, taking my coat off and opening the roof I began to feel a bit more human again. So here I am. Fool!

OK, time to do some work-related tidying up!

No comments: