Tuesday, March 05, 2002

Tum, tum, tumty, tum. Why is it that so much of this job involves waiting for other people to do stuff? Currently sitting here waiting for some files from the printers, and tomorrow will no doubt be waiting for other counties to make their minds up on the Sunday issue. So what can I do but wait? OK, I could get on with my newsletter but will no doubt get into full flow only for the files I'm waiting for to arrive thus making me lose the plot.

Yeah, I know many would argue I lost it years ago...

Haven't heard any more on the legal front so perhaps they laughed at the chap when he got to the court. General opinion here is heading that way certainly.

As well as Tuesday meaning Holby City tonight, we are also looking forward to part two of the NCS: Manhunt crime double. My colleagues couldn't get into at all, but Joan and I thought it was just as good as last year's pilot. And from looking at next week's Radio Times it appears that one of the subplots will be ongoing from this week. Could this finally be a series with a proper arc being made by the BBC again?

No comments: