Thursday, February 14, 2002

Feeling a bit more human today (although nearly lost it all again waiting for Blogger to open up, some serious slowness this afternoon!). Last night went really well, and we all had a good laugh so that helped. Plus today I had the sense to bring some music to work, so was able to wander the town at lunchtime assisted by my portable mini-disc player and a compilation of various stuff featuring loud guitars. Of course, I shouldn't really have that as yet cos it really is my birthday present from Joan, but hey, we are just too nice to each other. And it is also Valentine's day so love is flowing everywhere and feeling gloomy wouldn't fit in.

Tonight is once more a DIY and ER-fest so that should keep the spirits high. I might even find time to slip in a bit more reading on the magazines. New book info soon.

I think that will do for today as I really ought to go home soon. Perhaps I'll think of something interesting to fill this with in the future rather than just a few odd comments. Suggestions welcome!

No comments: