Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Why am I finding it so hard to do any real work at the moment? I just can't be bothered with it. In fact I can't really be bothered with anything much at the moment which could get to be a bit awkward soon. Oh well, motivation is surely only around the corner.

Battery in the digital camera ran out yesterday and it seems there is no mains recharger unit for it. I can get a mains adaptor fine, but it won't let me charge up batteries in situ so I have just bought a normal set of rechargables for it to see how they go instead. I did consider plugging the charger in here this afternoon to get it up and runnig, but they take 8 hours so I'm waiting for tonight. Ooooh, what a thrilling life I lead some days.

Full demolition of the lounge tonight as the carpet is coming tomorrow. I wonder how long it will take me to get the tv, vcr, dvd, hi-fi bits and all other electronic gubbins plugged back in.

No comments: