Friday, November 29, 2002

And that was yesterday summed up!

Today I am considering manufacturing an excuse, ANY excuse, to get out of the office as I get the feeling I am going to be listening to Charles moaning all day. He has seen the latest draft office layout and hasn't stopped complaining for 15 minutes now. It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't have such a penetrating Brummie accent. The fact is we need to re-arrange ourselves a bit to fit new people in so he is gong to have to lose some space. Oh well, only 2 hours to lunch!

Today seems to be payday so I guess I might not be able to resist spending money this lunchtime. Even if I am still in shock from the cost of these glasses.

Joan is out tonight but I will probably devote myself to stripping the lounge of extraneous junk so I can get painting early tomorrow. Must let myself have some fun soon though.

No comments: