Saturday, February 07, 2004

Must stop asking where the time has gone. Seriously lazy that's all I can say. Anyway, been an up and down kind of a week. Managed to get loads done at work, but at the same time don't feel like I've managed anything. Nothing really to write home about - just finishing off little jobs and tinkering with the details. Small mindless stuff that gets things done.

Mind you, better than doing nothing I suppose. And it helps bring the money in, which is always useful as I've had to go out for a new exhaust this morning. Bloody cars...

Finished with the Conan-Doyle book while I was waiting for the thing to be fitted. I enjoyed The Lost World and its sort of sequel The Poison Belt despite the over the top Victorian stuffiness and overt racism. But gave up on the collection of "medical" tales at the end of the book as they seem to be largely plotless and not actually all that interesting. Oh well, on to something new...

No comments: