Friday, February 08, 2002

Meeting was actually quite interesting, but nothing worthy of putting on here. However, office network is refusing to behave today so about all we can do is send email and surf the net. Not particularly productive but better than roaming the streets.

Getting back to the cds mentioned earlier... It will obviously take a while for me to go through my entire collection and acquisitions so it could be a while before the full, balanced picture of what I like emerges. But do stick around, you might just find something you like. Which is a round about way of explaining thrash metal, mixed up world music and contemporarified classical all in one tranche.

Oh, I'm also happy to answer questions, talk to people reading this or whatever. If you came here via a link I sent you then you have my return address already, otherwise try ask-lola@talk21.com for now. I might even explain who Lola is some day...

No comments: