Thursday, February 07, 2002

Just changed the template cos having looked at this on the web I decided I didn't like the constant colour changing.

Anyway, time to go home from work as there is some serious telly watching to be done tonight. DIY SOS which I'm addicted to (along with any other decent home improvement shows) - loads of inspiration for things we want to do at home. Whether we ever get the chance to do them, money to buy the bits, time to paint them and stuff is a different matter.

Also on tonight is ER, which we also can't live without. The only thing I object to is the fact that currently it is only on E4 here - paying for the satellite dish installation and monthly subscription is OK, but I do get sick of the superimposed logos on most of the channels thus obtained. I just want to watch the show, not a reminder of what channel I'm on. I already know that - I chose it. D'oh! And the constant ad breaks do my head in too. If only the BBC had bought it instead. Still, great to see Dr. Lewis back last week, pity we had to lose Chen though.

More tomorrow.

No comments: