Friday, February 08, 2002

Another day, another load of waffle. ER was indeed a good 'un last night. And I'm several pages further in to the Encyclopaedia. Enjoying that thoroughly even if it is likely to have the ultimate result of a severe dent in the bank balance. Already got Bagpuss on DVD, and thoroughly appreciating the quality afforded thus.

Going back to music, Suffolk Libraries seem to have a darn good selection of cds available and I tend to borrow them on a regular basis and if they happen to end up copied on to mini-discs when I get them home then hey, stranger things have happened. At the moment on loan I have: Bond - Born, AC/DC - Stiff Upper Lip, Megadeth - Risk and Afro Celtic Sound System Volume 1. All most enjoyable. I only wish I had more time in the day to listen to stuff.

Well, got to go to a grenn travel plan meeting now. Thrills or Tedium? I don't know.

No comments: