Friday, February 08, 2002

Just read a few articles about writing these things and tend to agree with them on one key theme: this really is a doddle to use. I've been thinking abput setting something like this up for a couple of years now, but never had the time to really give it a proper go. The few attempts I did make fell down through my non-existent knowledge of FTP getting in the way. Even when I tried to follow what looked like very simple and clear instructions things all went to pot. So, here I am doing it the easy way using someone else's inspiration and skills. Thanks to everyone else out there!

Getting in to gear for the weekend now. Joan, my good lady wife is working both days so I will be alternating between the PC at home and the ironing board if previous experience is anything to go by. Which also means that when PCing there will be CDs playing, and when Ironing the TV will be on. So expect comments on more music and tv and possibly even some films soon. My main aim is to watch some DVDs with the commentary tracks rather than the normal sound as I'm quite intrigued by the whole film-making process.

Adios, for now.

No comments: