Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Well, it went pretty much OK in the end yesterday. Sonic annoyed with himself and slightly shocked at my reaction and then pleased with some work I had done so I guess we are back on an even keel again. I drove in today at any rate.

Still don't know how the heck I'm going to get everything done but once again assured that proof of trial followed by failure will count...

Joan a bit better herself again today - I think just being able to relax is helping her immensely. Just wish I could do a bit more to make that a more permanent option. But as we didn't win the lottery again I'll just have to keep scouring the job ads and filling in the forms.

Off to London Road P&R in a bit for secured car park status renewal visit. Can't see any problems as we are still crime free and running a tight ship as far as I can tell.

No comments: